Crazy Classics is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Crazy Classics from your computerPLAY
. Open here
for more info on PLAY. You can get more details on Crazy Classics at http://www.play-publishing.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CrazyClassics directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CrazyClassics\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Classics. racer_cz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Classics is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.41 MB (2523466
bytes) on disk:
- racer_cz.exe (1.59 MB)
- starter.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.32 KB)
Crazy Classics is a program released by the software company PLAY. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Crazy Classics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Classics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Classics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crazy Classics". If it exists on your system the Crazy Classics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Crazy Classics in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crazy Classics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Classics:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.play-publishing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrazyClassics\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crazy Classics.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Classics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Classics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Classics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Classics by PLAY from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Classics by PLAY is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Classics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:28:19.670