Crazy Boxes V2.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Crazy Boxes V2.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Crazy Boxes V2.3 from your computerCrazy Bytes
. Check out here
for more information on Crazy Bytes. Click on http://www.crazybytes.at
to get more data about Crazy Boxes V2.3 on Crazy Bytes's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Boxes V2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Crazy Boxes V2.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Boxes V2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Crazy Boxes V2.3's primary file takes around 3.54 MB (3707392 bytes) and is named cbox2_3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Crazy Boxes V2.3. They occupy 4.19 MB (4393324
bytes) on disk.
- cbox2_3.exe (3.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Crazy Boxes V2.3.
Crazy Boxes V2.3 is a program offered by the software company Crazy Bytes. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Crazy Boxes V2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Boxes V2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Boxes V2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crazy Boxes V2.3". If it exists on your system the Crazy Boxes V2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Crazy Boxes V2.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Boxes V2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Boxes V2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazybytes.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Boxes V2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Boxes V2.3.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Boxes V2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Boxes V2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Boxes V2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Boxes V2.3 by Crazy Bytes from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Boxes V2.3 by Crazy Bytes is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Boxes V2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:05:48.523