Crazy Belts is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Crazy Belts from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Crazy Belts is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.de\Crazy Belts directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.de\Crazy Belts\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Belts. CrazyBelts.exe is the Crazy Belts's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.70 MB (1787720 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Belts contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.75 MB (34344142
bytes) on disk.
- CrazyBelts.exe (1.70 MB)
- CrazyBelts.wrp.exe (30.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.60 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
This info is about Crazy Belts version 18.104.22.168
Crazy Belts is a program by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Crazy Belts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crazy Belts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crazy Belts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Belts". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Belts program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Crazy Belts in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crazy Belts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Belts.
8. After removing Crazy Belts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Belts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Belts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Belts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Belts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Belts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:17:04.460