You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Crawler Toolbar for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Crawler Toolbar from your PCCrawler Group
. Additional info about Crawler Group can be found here
. More details about Crawler Toolbar can be seen at http://www2.crawler.com/legal/about.aspx
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Crawler Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Crawler.exe and it has a size of 1.36 MB (1423688 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Crawler Toolbar. They occupy 2.52 MB (2646672
bytes) on disk.
- Crawler.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Crawler Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Crawler Toolbar versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crawler Toolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\Buttons\BTN_1712.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\Buttons\BTN_1713.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\Buttons\maps_crawler_weather_plugin.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\Crawler.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Crawler Toolbar is a program by Crawler Group. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Crawler Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Crawler Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crawler Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crawler Toolbar". The Crawler Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click Crawler Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crawler Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawler Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://www2.crawler.com/legal/about.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler Toolbar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crawler Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Crawler Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crawler Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crawler Toolbar by Crawler Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Crawler Toolbar by Crawler Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crawler Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-15 04:44:46.200