Crash Time 5 - Undercover
You can find below details on how to uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover from your systemTakinsilver
. You can read more on Takinsilver or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crash Time 5 - Undercover directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Crash Time 5 - Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crash Time 5 - Undercover\uninstall.exe. Crash Time 5 - Undercover's main file takes around 287.55 KB (294448 bytes) and is named CrashTime5.exe.
The executable files below are part of Crash Time 5 - Undercover. They occupy an average of 19.21 MB (20147531
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashTime5.exe (287.55 KB)
- CrashTime5Hi.exe (7.24 MB)
- CrashTime5Lo.exe (7.21 MB)
- CT5_Config.exe (160.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (648.29 KB)
- GDFHandler.exe (674.22 KB)
- VirtualStoreCleaner.exe (639.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Crash Time 5 - Undercover version 5
Crash Time 5 - Undercover is a program by the software company Takinsilver. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Crash Time 5 - Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Crash Time 5 - Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crash Time 5 - Undercover or simply click the Search field and type in "Crash Time 5 - Undercover". If it is installed on your PC the Crash Time 5 - Undercover app will be found very quickly. After you click Crash Time 5 - Undercover in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crash Time 5 - Undercover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover.
8. After uninstalling Crash Time 5 - Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crash Time 5 - Undercover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crash Time 5 - Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover by Takinsilver from your computer, nor are we saying that Crash Time 5 - Undercover by Takinsilver is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 07:24:51.470