Crash Bash is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Crash Bash from your PCPSX Emulador
. Further information on PSX Emulador can be seen here
. Crash Bash is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Crash Bash folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Crash Bash is C:\Program Files\Crash Bash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 751.50 KB (769536 bytes) on disk and is called PSXGameEdit.exe.
The executables below are part of Crash Bash. They take about 3.22 MB (3375595
bytes) on disk.
- Psxfin.exe (1.82 MB)
- PSXGameEdit.exe (751.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.98 KB)
Crash Bash is an application by the software company PSX Emulador. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Crash Bash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crash Bash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crash Bash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crash Bash". The Crash Bash app will be found very quickly. When you select Crash Bash in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Crash Bash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crash Bash.
8. After removing Crash Bash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crash Bash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crash Bash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crash Bash by PSX Emulador from your computer, we are not saying that Crash Bash by PSX Emulador is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crash Bash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:57:28.360