Cradle Of Rome
This page is about Cradle Of Rome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Cradle Of Rome from your computerPlayrix Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more info on Playrix Entertainment. More information about Cradle Of Rome can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Cradle Of Rome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cradle Of Rome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CradleOfRome.exe and its approximative size is 402.00 KB (411648 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cradle Of Rome. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1134878
bytes) on disk.
- CradleOfRome.exe (402.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cradle Of Rome version 1.0
only. For other Cradle Of Rome versions please click below:
Cradle Of Rome is a program offered by Playrix Entertainment. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Cradle Of Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cradle Of Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cradle Of Rome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cradle Of Rome". The Cradle Of Rome program will be found very quickly. When you select Cradle Of Rome in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cradle Of Rome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cradle Of Rome:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cradle Of Rome.
8. After removing Cradle Of Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cradle Of Rome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cradle Of Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cradle Of Rome by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Cradle Of Rome by Playrix Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cradle Of Rome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 11:34:56.030