CoursePro2012 version 1.0
This page is about CoursePro2012 version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CoursePro2012 version 1.0 from your systemCompass
. Go over here
for more details on Compass. CoursePro2012 version 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CoursePro2012 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove CoursePro2012 version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CoursePro2012\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled coursepro.exe and its approximative size is 340.00 KB (348160 bytes).
CoursePro2012 version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.46 MB (4678412
bytes) on disk.
- coursepro.exe (340.00 KB)
- PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_10311.exe (2.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of CoursePro2012 version 1.0.
CoursePro2012 version 1.0 is an application released by the software company Compass. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove CoursePro2012 version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CoursePro2012 version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CoursePro2012 version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CoursePro2012 version 1.0". The CoursePro2012 version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click CoursePro2012 version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CoursePro2012 version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoursePro2012 version 1.0.
8. After removing CoursePro2012 version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CoursePro2012 version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CoursePro2012 version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CoursePro2012 version 1.0 by Compass from your computer, nor are we saying that CoursePro2012 version 1.0 by Compass is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CoursePro2012 version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-06 00:28:54.897