This page is about CouponBar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CouponBar from your PCCoupons.com Incorporated
. More information on Coupons.com Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about the software CouponBar can be found at http://www.coupons.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons.com CouponBar directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CouponBar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons.com CouponBar\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the CouponBar's main executable file and it occupies about 1.29 MB (1351720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CouponBar. They take an average of 1.56 MB (1634200
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (199.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- update.exe (76.43 KB)
This info is about CouponBar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other CouponBar versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
CouponBar is a program released by Coupons.com Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CouponBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CouponBar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CouponBar or simply click the Search field and type in "CouponBar". If it is installed on your PC the CouponBar program will be found automatically. When you click CouponBar in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CouponBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CouponBar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons.com CouponBar\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CouponBar.
8. After uninstalling CouponBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CouponBar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CouponBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CouponBar by Coupons.com Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that CouponBar by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CouponBar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:38:08.740