Coupon Printer for Windows
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your systemCoupons.com Incorporated
. Additional info about Coupons.com Incorporated can be seen here
. You can get more details on Coupon Printer for Windows at http://www.coupons.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons directory (same installation drive as Windows). Coupon Printer for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named CouponPrinterService.exe and occupies 173.48 KB (177648 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Coupon Printer for Windows. They occupy 747.03 KB (764960
bytes) on disk.
- CouponPrinterService.exe (173.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Coupon Printer for Windows. Click on the links below for other Coupon Printer for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Coupon Printer for Windows from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponPrinterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Coupons.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\CouponsDotCom.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\license_agreement.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG10.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG4.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG5.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG6.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG7.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG8.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRIMG9.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\IRZip.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows220.127.116.11
Coupon Printer for Windows is a program released by the software company Coupons.com Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Coupon Printer for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coupon Printer for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coupon Printer for Windows". If it exists on your system the Coupon Printer for Windows application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Coupon Printer for Windows in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Coupon Printer for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coupon Printer for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://www.coupons.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coupon Printer for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coupon Printer for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Coupon Printer for Windows by Coupons.com Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coupon Printer for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:27:06.347