This web page is about CoupSccanneru for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CoupSccanneru from your PCCoupScanner
. More information on CoupScanner can be found here
. CoupSccanneru is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CoupSccanneru folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing CoupSccanneru is "C:\Program Files\CoupSccanneru\4i5Yym8C1ns7cg.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. CoupSccanneru's main file takes around 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) and is called 4i5Yym8C1ns7cg.exe.
The executable files below are part of CoupSccanneru. They occupy an average of 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- 4i5Yym8C1ns7cg.exe (766.00 KB)
CoupSccanneru has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CoupSccanneru when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CoupSccanneru
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\CoupSccanneru\4i5Yym8C1ns7cg.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CoupSccanneru is a program released by the software company CoupScanner. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove CoupSccanneru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CoupSccanneru from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CoupSccanneru or simply click the Search feature and type in "CoupSccanneru". If it exists on your system the CoupSccanneru application will be found very quickly. After you click CoupSccanneru in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CoupSccanneru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CoupSccanneru.
8. After removing CoupSccanneru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoupSccanneru that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CoupSccanneru using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CoupSccanneru by CoupScanner from your PC, we are not saying that CoupSccanneru by CoupScanner is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CoupSccanneru supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:27:20.073