This info is about Counter-Strike Source for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your computerValve software
. More information on Valve software can be seen here
. More information about Counter-Strike Source can be found at http://sun-torrents.name
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Counter-Strike Source by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Run_CSS.exe is the Counter-Strike Source's primary executable file and it takes circa 43.00 KB (44032 bytes) on disk.
Counter-Strike Source contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3490421
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- css_autoupdater.exe (1.13 MB)
- hl2.exe (101.33 KB)
- Run_CSS.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Full_Screen.exe (43.00 KB)
- Run_CSS_Windowed_No_Border.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (861.29 KB)
This info is about Counter-Strike Source version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Counter-Strike Source versions:
...click to view all...
Counter-Strike Source is a program offered by Valve software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Counter-Strike Source or simply click the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike Source". The Counter-Strike Source application will be found very quickly. When you select Counter-Strike Source in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Counter-Strike Source, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike Source:
- The web site of the program is: http://sun-torrents.name
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Source\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Counter-Strike Source.
8. After removing Counter-Strike Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike Source that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike Source using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source by Valve software from your computer, we are not saying that Counter-Strike Source by Valve software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130