Counter Strike Global Offensive
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Counter Strike Global Offensive for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Counter Strike Global Offensive from your systemValve
. Check out here
for more details on Valve. Counter Strike Global Offensive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike Global Offensive - BestMaster directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Counter Strike Global Offensive's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike Global Offensive - BestMaster\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.65 MB (11167744 bytes) on disk and is called csgoadm.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Counter Strike Global Offensive. They take 15.51 MB (16263537
bytes) on disk.
- csgo.exe (73.00 KB)
- csgoadm.exe (10.65 MB)
- csgop.exe (43.00 KB)
- csgo_launcher.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Counter Strike Global Offensive.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Counter Strike Global Offensive:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\23BW51DK\Counter-Strike%20Global%20Offensive%20Cover-170x170.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\5W7RHW4D\counter-strike-global-offensive---3d_copy_2.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\i:\game\counter strike global offensive - bestmaster\csgo.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\I:\Game\Counter Strike Global Offensive - BestMaster\csgoadm.exe.FriendlyAppName
Counter Strike Global Offensive is an application released by Valve. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Counter Strike Global Offensive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Counter Strike Global Offensive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Counter Strike Global Offensive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Counter Strike Global Offensive". If it is installed on your PC the Counter Strike Global Offensive application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Counter Strike Global Offensive in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Counter Strike Global Offensive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Counter Strike Global Offensive.
8. After uninstalling Counter Strike Global Offensive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Counter Strike Global Offensive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Counter Strike Global Offensive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Counter Strike Global Offensive by Valve from your PC, we are not saying that Counter Strike Global Offensive by Valve is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Counter Strike Global Offensive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 12:59:10.847