This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 from your systemNicholas
. More information on Nicholas can be seen here
. Usually the Counter-Strike 1.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter-Strike directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter-Strike\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Counter-Strike 1.6. cstrike.exe is the Counter-Strike 1.6's main executable file and it occupies close to 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Counter-Strike 1.6. They take 1.24 MB (1303220
bytes) on disk.
- cstrike.exe (60.00 KB)
- hl.exe (184.06 KB)
- hlds.exe (464.00 KB)
- hltv.exe (356.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (208.62 KB)
This data is about Counter-Strike 1.6 version 1.6
Counter-Strike 1.6 is an application by Nicholas. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Counter-Strike 1.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike 1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Counter-Strike 1.6". The Counter-Strike 1.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select Counter-Strike 1.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Counter-Strike 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Counter-Strike 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 by Nicholas from your PC, we are not saying that Counter-Strike 1.6 by Nicholas is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 13:09:00.457