This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 from your systemValve
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Valve. More data about the app Counter-Strike 1.6 can be found at http://cs.myttk.ru/
. Counter-Strike 1.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6 folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Counter-Strike 1.6 is C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called hl.exe and its approximative size is 84.06 KB (86077 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Counter-Strike 1.6. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2740718
bytes) on disk.
- hl.exe (84.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.79 KB)
- steambackup.exe (2.16 MB)
- amxxpc.exe (99.00 KB)
- compile.exe (100.50 KB)
This data is about Counter-Strike 1.6 version 2016
only. You can find below info on other versions of Counter-Strike 1.6:
Counter-Strike 1.6 is a program by the software company Valve. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Counter-Strike 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike 1.6". If it exists on your system the Counter-Strike 1.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Counter-Strike 1.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Counter-Strike 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://cs.myttk.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Counter-Strike 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Counter-Strike 1.6 by Valve from your PC, nor are we saying that Counter-Strike 1.6 by Valve is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Counter-Strike 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:28:22.693