Cossacks: European Wars
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cossacks: European Wars for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cossacks: European Wars from your computerGSC Game World
. Go over here
for more information on GSC Game World. You can get more details on Cossacks: European Wars at http://gsc-game.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cossacks European Wars directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cossacks: European Wars. dmcr.exe is the Cossacks: European Wars's primary executable file and it takes about 2.15 MB (2252800 bytes) on disk.
Cossacks: European Wars contains of the executables below. They take 2.55 MB (2675392
bytes) on disk.
- dmcr.exe (2.15 MB)
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- HView.exe (196.00 KB)
- SoundConfig.exe (204.00 KB)
Cossacks: European Wars is a program marketed by GSC Game World. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cossacks: European Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cossacks: European Wars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cossacks: European Wars or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cossacks: European Wars". The Cossacks: European Wars application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cossacks: European Wars in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cossacks: European Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cossacks: European Wars:
- The software company is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cossacks: European Wars.
8. After uninstalling Cossacks: European Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cossacks: European Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cossacks: European Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cossacks: European Wars by GSC Game World from your computer, we are not saying that Cossacks: European Wars by GSC Game World is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cossacks: European Wars in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:46:45.963