Cossacks: Back to War
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cossacks: Back to War for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cossacks: Back to War from your systemGSC Game World
. More information about GSC Game World can be found here
. More info about the program Cossacks: Back to War can be seen at http://www.gsc-game.com/
. Usually the Cossacks: Back to War program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cossacks Back to War folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Cossacks: Back to War by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ScenarioEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.49 MB (2605760 bytes) on disk.
Cossacks: Back to War installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5766152
bytes) on disk.
- csbtw.exe (870.69 KB)
- cshlp.exe (46.19 KB)
- dmcr.exe (1.92 MB)
- HView.exe (200.69 KB)
- ScenarioEditor.exe (2.49 MB)
Cossacks: Back to War is an application offered by the software company GSC Game World. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Cossacks: Back to War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cossacks: Back to War with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cossacks: Back to War or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cossacks: Back to War". If it exists on your system the Cossacks: Back to War application will be found very quickly. When you click Cossacks: Back to War in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cossacks: Back to War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cossacks: Back to War:
- The software company is: http://www.gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cossacks: Back to War.
8. After removing Cossacks: Back to War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cossacks: Back to War that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cossacks: Back to War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cossacks: Back to War by GSC Game World from your computer, nor are we saying that Cossacks: Back to War by GSC Game World is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cossacks: Back to War in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 14:53:00.293