This web page is about Cosmoteer 0.13.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0 from your computerWalt Destler
. More data about Walt Destler can be seen here
. More information about Cosmoteer 0.13.0 can be seen at http://www.Cosmoteer.net/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Cosmoteer 0.13.0 is C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Cosmoteer.exe and it has a size of 1.88 MB (1966592 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Cosmoteer 0.13.0. They occupy 3.25 MB (3402752
bytes) on disk.
- Cosmoteer.exe (1.88 MB)
- Cosmoteer32.exe (126.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.13.0
of Cosmoteer 0.13.0.
Cosmoteer 0.13.0 is an application offered by Walt Destler. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cosmoteer 0.13.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cosmoteer 0.13.0". If it exists on your system the Cosmoteer 0.13.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cosmoteer 0.13.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cosmoteer 0.13.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cosmoteer 0.13.0:
- The software company is: http://www.Cosmoteer.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0.
8. After removing Cosmoteer 0.13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cosmoteer 0.13.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cosmoteer 0.13.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0 by Walt Destler from your PC, we are not saying that Cosmoteer 0.13.0 by Walt Destler is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:11:03.920