Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1
This info is about Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 from your PCTint Guide
. More data about Tint Guide can be read here
. You can see more info about Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 at http://tintguide.com/en
. Usually the Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.32 MB (2430976 bytes) on disk and is called CosmeticGuide.exe.
Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.46 MB (3625161
bytes) on disk.
- CosmeticGuide.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1.
Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 is a program released by Tint Guide. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1". If it exists on your system the Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1.
8. After removing Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 by Tint Guide is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 2.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:11:45.933