Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1
This info is about Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 from your computerTint Guide
. You can read more on Tint Guide or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 at http://tintguide.com/en
. Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cosmetic Guide directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1's main file takes about 2.14 MB (2244096 bytes) and is named CosmeticGuide.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1. They occupy 3.27 MB (3430257
bytes) on disk.
- CosmeticGuide.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.1
of Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1.
Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\CosmeticGuide.exe.bak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Cosmetic.Guide.v1.6.1.Patch_KamyabOnline.com (2).lnk
Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 is an application released by the software company Tint Guide. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 by Tint Guide is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cosmetic Guide 1.6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 03:34:22.340