Corona USB Driver
Corona USB Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Corona USB Driver from your computerLG Electronics
. More information on LG Electronics can be found here
. Usually the Corona USB Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Corona USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Corona USB Driver's main file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is InstallUSB.exe.
The following executables are contained in Corona USB Driver. They take 144.00 KB (147456
bytes) on disk.
- InstallUSB.exe (112.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to Corona USB Driver version 1.0.0.0000
If you're planning to uninstall Corona USB Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Corona USB Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\InstallUSB.exe
- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorobus.inf
- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorobus.sys
- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorodiag.inf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver
Corona USB Driver is an application marketed by the software company LG Electronics. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Corona USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Corona USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Corona USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Corona USB Driver". The Corona USB Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Corona USB Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Corona USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Corona USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling Corona USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Corona USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Corona USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Corona USB Driver by LG Electronics from your PC, nor are we saying that Corona USB Driver by LG Electronics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Corona USB Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:03:49.953