CorelDRAW X4 Portable
CorelDRAW X4 Portable is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CorelDRAW X4 Portable from your PCLonerD
. Take a look here
for more info on LonerD. Click on http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
to get more data about CorelDRAW X4 Portable on LonerD's website. You can remove CorelDRAW X4 Portable by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CorelDRAWX4.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CorelDRAWX4.exe is the CorelDRAW X4 Portable's primary executable file and it takes about 86.47 MB (90668852 bytes) on disk.
CorelDRAW X4 Portable installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 86.76 MB (90973119
bytes) on disk.
- Bitstream Font Navigator.exe (297.14 KB)
- CorelDRAWX4.exe (86.47 MB)
This data is about CorelDRAW X4 Portable version 4
CorelDRAW X4 Portable is a program by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove CorelDRAW X4 Portable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CorelDRAW X4 Portable from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CorelDRAW X4 Portable or simply activate the Search field and type in "CorelDRAW X4 Portable". If it is installed on your PC the CorelDRAW X4 Portable application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CorelDRAW X4 Portable in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CorelDRAW X4 Portable, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CorelDRAW X4 Portable:
- The web site of the application is: http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\CorelDRAWX4.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CorelDRAW X4 Portable.
8. After removing CorelDRAW X4 Portable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CorelDRAW X4 Portable which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CorelDRAW X4 Portable using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CorelDRAW X4 Portable by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that CorelDRAW X4 Portable by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CorelDRAW X4 Portable in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:16:12.577