CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5
CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 from your systemCorel Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Corel Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Setup\SetupARP.exe /arp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CorelDRW.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 213.85 KB (218984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5. They occupy an average of 12.55 MB (13160472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (937.35 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (19.35 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (24.85 KB)
- FontNav.exe (1.45 MB)
- BarCode.exe (887.35 KB)
- Cap.exe (724.85 KB)
- Capture.exe (397.85 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (762.35 KB)
- CorelDRW.exe (213.85 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (206.35 KB)
- DIM.EXE (93.35 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (437.85 KB)
- DocLauncher.exe (337.35 KB)
- Setup.exe (921.35 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (641.35 KB)
- expdbgsetup.exe (3.82 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (693.35 KB)
- WT15sptlEN.EXE (161.40 KB)
This info is about CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 version 220.127.116.116
only. For other CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 versions please click below:
CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 is a program offered by Corel Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5". The CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5.
8. After uninstalling CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 by Corel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:21:59.887