CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 from your systemCorel Corporation
. You can find out more on Corel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Setup\SetupARP.exe /arp. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4's main file takes around 153.28 KB (156960 bytes) and its name is CorelDRW.exe.
CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 is composed of the following executables which take 5.77 MB (6053248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FontNav.exe (965.28 KB)
- BarCode.exe (821.28 KB)
- Cap.exe (617.28 KB)
- Capture.exe (321.28 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (185.28 KB)
- CorelDRW.exe (153.28 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (389.28 KB)
- CSBProf.exe (489.28 KB)
- DIM.exe (109.28 KB)
- PrintWiz.exe (373.28 KB)
- Setup.exe (841.28 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (645.28 KB)
The current web page applies to CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 version 14.0
only. Click on the links below for other CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 is an application released by the software company Corel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 or simply click the Search field and type in "CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4". The CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 application will be found very quickly. After you select CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4.
8. After removing CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 by Corel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 by Corel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CorelDRAW(R) Graphics Suite X4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:13.553