Corel WinDVD Pro 11
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 from your PCCorel Inc.
. More information on Corel Inc. can be found here
. Corel WinDVD Pro 11 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sMedio\WinDVD11 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\sMedio\WinDVD11\Setup\SetupARP.exe /arp. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WinDVD.exe and its approximative size is 970.30 KB (993592 bytes).
Corel WinDVD Pro 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3751208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIM.EXE (114.30 KB)
- WinDVD.exe (970.30 KB)
- WinDVDFs.exe (278.30 KB)
- WinDVDSplash.exe (154.30 KB)
- MSIInstaller.exe (485.46 KB)
- Setup.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (638.30 KB)
The current page applies to Corel WinDVD Pro 11 version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Corel WinDVD Pro 11 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Corel WinDVD Pro 11 is a program released by the software company Corel Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Corel WinDVD Pro 11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Corel WinDVD Pro 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Corel WinDVD Pro 11". The Corel WinDVD Pro 11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Corel WinDVD Pro 11 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Corel WinDVD Pro 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11.
8. After removing Corel WinDVD Pro 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Corel WinDVD Pro 11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Corel WinDVD Pro 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 by Corel Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Corel WinDVD Pro 11 by Corel Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Corel WinDVD Pro 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:45:05.877