This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CoreAAC for Windows. Usually the CoreAAC application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreAAC folder, depending on the user's option during install. A guide to uninstall CoreAAC from your system
The following executables are installed together with CoreAAC. They occupy about 45.67 KB (46764
bytes) on disk.
If planning to uninstall CoreAAC you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CoreAAC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CoreAAC's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreAAC
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CoreAAC\CoreAAC.ax
Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove CoreAAC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CoreAAC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CoreAAC or simply click the Search feature and type in "CoreAAC". The CoreAAC program will be found automatically. When you select CoreAAC in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CoreAAC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoreAAC.
8. After uninstalling CoreAAC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoreAAC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CoreAAC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130