CopyQ 2.7.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CopyQ 2.7.0 from your systemLukas Holecek
. Open here
for more information on Lukas Holecek. You can read more about on CopyQ 2.7.0 at http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ directory (same installation drive as Windows). CopyQ 2.7.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1759744 bytes) on disk and is titled copyq.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CopyQ 2.7.0. They take 2.97 MB (3111399
bytes) on disk.
- copyq.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about CopyQ 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
CopyQ 2.7.0 is an application released by Lukas Holecek. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CopyQ 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CopyQ 2.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CopyQ 2.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CopyQ 2.7.0". The CopyQ 2.7.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click CopyQ 2.7.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CopyQ 2.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyQ 2.7.0:
- The publisher is: http://hluk.github.io/CopyQ/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyQ\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CopyQ 2.7.0.
8. After removing CopyQ 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CopyQ 2.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CopyQ 2.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CopyQ 2.7.0 by Lukas Holecek from your PC, we are not saying that CopyQ 2.7.0 by Lukas Holecek is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CopyQ 2.7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:05:44.597