You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cooking Dash for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cooking Dash from your PCOberon Media Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Oberon Media Inc.. Cooking Dash is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Cooking Dash folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Cooking Dash is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Cooking Dash\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk and is named Launch.exe.
Cooking Dash is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3209376
bytes) on disk:
- cookingdash.exe (2.53 MB)
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.16 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Cooking Dash.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cooking Dash
Cooking Dash is an application released by the software company Oberon Media Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cooking Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cooking Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cooking Dash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cooking Dash". The Cooking Dash application will be found automatically. After you select Cooking Dash in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cooking Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cooking Dash.
8. After uninstalling Cooking Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cooking Dash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cooking Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cooking Dash by Oberon Media Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Cooking Dash by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cooking Dash supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:45:32.857