Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1
This web page is about Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 from your PCVisual Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on Visual Technologies. You can read more about related to Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 at http://cookiesinfo.com
. Usually the Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Technologies\Cookie_remover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Technologies\Cookie_remover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Cookie.exe and its approximative size is 412.00 KB (421888 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1. They occupy about 1.12 MB (1169176
bytes) on disk.
- Cookie.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140627
of Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1.
Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 is a program by Visual Technologies. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://cookiesinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Technologies\Cookie_remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1.
8. After removing Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 by Visual Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 by Visual Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cookie Remover ver.1.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-28 18:31:50.803