You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ConvertHelper 2.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ConvertHelper 2.2 from your systemDownloadHelper
. More information about DownloadHelper can be read here
. You can get more details related to ConvertHelper 2.2 at http://www.downloadhelper.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertHelper folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ConvertHelper 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertHelper\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ConvertHelper 2.2's main file takes about 26.91 KB (27554 bytes) and its name is cvhelper.exe.
ConvertHelper 2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 813.68 KB (833212
bytes) on disk.
- cvhelper.exe (26.91 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (107.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about ConvertHelper 2.2 version 2.2
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ConvertHelper 2.2 from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
ConvertHelper 2.2 is an application released by the software company DownloadHelper. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase ConvertHelper 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ConvertHelper 2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ConvertHelper 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ConvertHelper 2.2". If it exists on your system the ConvertHelper 2.2 app will be found automatically. When you click ConvertHelper 2.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ConvertHelper 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConvertHelper 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.downloadhelper.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConvertHelper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ConvertHelper 2.2.
8. After uninstalling ConvertHelper 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ConvertHelper 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConvertHelper 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ConvertHelper 2.2 by DownloadHelper from your computer, nor are we saying that ConvertHelper 2.2 by DownloadHelper is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ConvertHelper 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:21:33.210