ConvertAd is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ConvertAd from your computerConvertAd
. Go over here
where you can read more on ConvertAd. Usually the ConvertAd program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539792-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ConvertAd by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\717339F0-1424539792-11E3-B9AE-3C07716A07FF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ansd235E.exe is the ConvertAd's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.68 MB (2809344 bytes) on disk.
ConvertAd contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2880529
bytes) on disk.
- ansd235E.exe (2.68 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.52 KB)
The current web page applies to ConvertAd version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ConvertAd versions:
ConvertAd has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ConvertAd:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ConvertAd when you uninstall it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ConvertAd
ConvertAd is an application by ConvertAd. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ConvertAd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ConvertAd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ConvertAd or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ConvertAd". If it exists on your system the ConvertAd application will be found automatically. After you select ConvertAd in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ConvertAd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConvertAd.
8. After uninstalling ConvertAd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ConvertAd which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ConvertAd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ConvertAd by ConvertAd from your PC, nor are we saying that ConvertAd by ConvertAd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ConvertAd in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:42:43.567