This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Convenient shortcuts for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Convenient shortcuts from your PCDriverPack
. More data about DriverPack can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Convenient shortcuts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu\uninstall.cmd. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DrvUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 190.68 KB (195256 bytes) on disk.
Convenient shortcuts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 95.29 MB (99918024
bytes) on disk.
- DrvUpdater.exe (190.68 KB)
- OperaBlink.exe (31.87 MB)
- Skype.exe (43.24 MB)
- YandexPack.exe (19.99 MB)
This page is about Convenient shortcuts version 18.104.22.168
When you're planning to uninstall Convenient shortcuts you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Convenient shortcuts is a program marketed by DriverPack. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Convenient shortcuts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Convenient shortcuts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Convenient shortcuts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Convenient shortcuts". The Convenient shortcuts application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Convenient shortcuts in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Convenient shortcuts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Convenient shortcuts.
8. After removing Convenient shortcuts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Convenient shortcuts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Convenient shortcuts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Convenient shortcuts by DriverPack from your computer, we are not saying that Convenient shortcuts by DriverPack is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Convenient shortcuts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:37:53.057