You can find below details on how to remove Contract J.A.C.K. for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Contract J.A.C.K. from your PCLuminous
. Check out here
for more details on Luminous. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Contract J.A.C.K folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Contract J.A.C.K. is C:\Program Files (x86)\Contract J.A.C.K\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ContractJack.exe is the Contract J.A.C.K.'s primary executable file and it occupies about 4.77 MB (5001216 bytes) on disk.
Contract J.A.C.K. contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.74 MB (9167654
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ContractJack.exe (4.77 MB)
- ContractJackServer.exe (1.05 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- fpupdate.exe (219.50 KB)
- Lithtech.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (903.95 KB)
Contract J.A.C.K. is a program by Luminous. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Contract J.A.C.K. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Contract J.A.C.K. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Contract J.A.C.K. or simply click the Search feature and type in "Contract J.A.C.K.". If it is installed on your PC the Contract J.A.C.K. application will be found automatically. When you select Contract J.A.C.K. in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Contract J.A.C.K., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Contract J.A.C.K..
8. After uninstalling Contract J.A.C.K., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Contract J.A.C.K. that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Contract J.A.C.K. using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Contract J.A.C.K. by Luminous from your PC, nor are we saying that Contract J.A.C.K. by Luminous is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Contract J.A.C.K. supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 05:29:28.660