You can find on this page details on how to remove Contour Storyteller for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Contour Storyteller from your computerContour
. Open here
where you can read more on Contour. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ContourStoryteller folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Contour Storyteller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ContourStoryteller\Contour Utilities\Uninstall Contour Storyteller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ContourStoryteller.exe is the Contour Storyteller's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.47 MB (5737624 bytes) on disk.
Contour Storyteller is composed of the following executables which take 20.40 MB (21395721
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ContourAutoplay.exe (229.65 KB)
- ContourStoryteller.exe (5.47 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (728.50 KB)
- qtclipmovie.exe (128.15 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- ContourUpdate.exe (6.15 MB)
- Uninstall Contour Storyteller.exe (3.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Contour Storyteller version 3.6.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Contour Storyteller:
...click to view all...
Contour Storyteller is an application by Contour. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Contour Storyteller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Contour Storyteller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Contour Storyteller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Contour Storyteller". If it exists on your system the Contour Storyteller program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Contour Storyteller in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Contour Storyteller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Contour Storyteller.
8. After uninstalling Contour Storyteller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Contour Storyteller that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Contour Storyteller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Contour Storyteller by Contour from your computer, nor are we saying that Contour Storyteller by Contour is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Contour Storyteller supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:39:46.113