Continuum 0.40 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. More details about the app Continuum 0.40 can be found at A way to uninstall Continuum 0.40 from your PChttp://getcontinuum.com
. Continuum 0.40 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Continuum folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Continuum 0.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Continuum\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Continuum.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 426.13 KB (436352 bytes) on disk.
Continuum 0.40 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1154969
bytes) on disk:
- Continuum.exe (426.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
- makeskin.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.40
of Continuum 0.40.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Continuum 0.40:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Continuum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Continuum
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\Commands.hlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\Continuum.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\graphics\bg01.bm2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\graphics\bg02.bm2
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Continuum_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Continuum 0.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Continuum 0.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Continuum 0.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Continuum 0.40". The Continuum 0.40 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Continuum 0.40 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Continuum 0.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Continuum 0.40:
- The software company is: http://getcontinuum.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Continuum\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Continuum 0.40.
8. After removing Continuum 0.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Continuum 0.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Continuum 0.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130