Contenta PEF Viewer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Contenta PEF Viewer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Contenta PEF Viewer from your systemContenta Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Contenta Software. Click on http://www.contenta-pefconverter.com/pefviewer/rawviewer.php
to get more information about Contenta PEF Viewer on Contenta Software's website. Usually the Contenta PEF Viewer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaPEFviewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Contenta PEF Viewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaPEFviewer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 539.50 KB (552448 bytes) on disk and is named contenta-pefviewer.exe.
Contenta PEF Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 968.44 KB (991687
bytes) on disk.
- contenta-pefviewer.exe (539.50 KB)
- dcraw.exe (394.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (34.94 KB)
Contenta PEF Viewer is an application by Contenta Software. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Contenta PEF Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Contenta PEF Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Contenta PEF Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Contenta PEF Viewer". The Contenta PEF Viewer program will be found automatically. After you click Contenta PEF Viewer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Contenta PEF Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Contenta PEF Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.contenta-pefconverter.com/pefviewer/rawviewer.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentaPEFviewer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Contenta PEF Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Contenta PEF Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Contenta PEF Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Contenta PEF Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Contenta PEF Viewer by Contenta Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Contenta PEF Viewer by Contenta Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Contenta PEF Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:12:32.583