This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ContentPush for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ContentPush from your systemContentPush
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ContentPush. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ContentPush folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ContentPush is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ContentPush\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ContentPush.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.17 MB (1221790 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ContentPush. They take about 1.25 MB (1309155
bytes) on disk.
- ContentPush.exe (1.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.32 KB)
ContentPush has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall ContentPush:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ContentPush:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentPush
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentPush\Temp\_1.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ContentPush\version
ContentPush is a program by the software company ContentPush. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ContentPush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ContentPush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ContentPush or simply click the Search feature and type in "ContentPush". The ContentPush app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ContentPush in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ContentPush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ContentPush.
8. After uninstalling ContentPush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ContentPush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ContentPush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ContentPush by ContentPush from your PC, we are not saying that ContentPush by ContentPush is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ContentPush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:10:47.863