ContentExplorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ContentExplorer from your systemContentExplorer.net
. Check out here
for more info on ContentExplorer.net. More information about the program ContentExplorer can be found at http://ContentExplorer.net
. ContentExplorer is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing ContentExplorer is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ContentExplorer.exe is the ContentExplorer's main executable file and it occupies around 2.32 MB (2429680 bytes) on disk.
ContentExplorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2616112
bytes) on disk.
- ContentExplorer.exe (2.32 MB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.73 KB)
This web page is about ContentExplorer version 8.4
only. Click on the links below for other ContentExplorer versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ContentExplorer from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
ContentExplorer is a program released by ContentExplorer.net. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase ContentExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ContentExplorer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ContentExplorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ContentExplorer". If it exists on your system the ContentExplorer application will be found automatically. When you select ContentExplorer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ContentExplorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ContentExplorer:
- The publisher is: http://ContentExplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ContentExplorer.
8. After removing ContentExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ContentExplorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ContentExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net from your PC, we are not saying that ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ContentExplorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:39:36.567