ContentExplorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ContentExplorer from your PCContentExplorer.net
. Check out here
for more info on ContentExplorer.net. More information about the program ContentExplorer can be found at http://ContentExplorer.net
. ContentExplorer is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing ContentExplorer is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ContentExplorer.exe is the ContentExplorer's main executable file and it occupies around 2.32 MB (2429680 bytes) on disk.
ContentExplorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2616112
bytes) on disk.
- ContentExplorer.exe (2.32 MB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.73 KB)
This web page is about ContentExplorer version 8.4
only. Click on the links below for other ContentExplorer versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ContentExplorer from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
ContentExplorer is an application offered by the software company ContentExplorer.net. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ContentExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ContentExplorer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ContentExplorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ContentExplorer". The ContentExplorer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ContentExplorer in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ContentExplorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ContentExplorer:
- The web site of the program is: http://ContentExplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ContentExplorer.
8. After uninstalling ContentExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ContentExplorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ContentExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net from your PC, nor are we saying that ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ContentExplorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:39:36.567