ContentExplorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ContentExplorer from your PCContentExplorer.net
. Check out here
for more info on ContentExplorer.net. More information about the program ContentExplorer can be found at http://ContentExplorer.net
. ContentExplorer is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing ContentExplorer is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ContentExplorer.exe is the ContentExplorer's main executable file and it occupies around 2.32 MB (2429680 bytes) on disk.
ContentExplorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2616112
bytes) on disk.
- ContentExplorer.exe (2.32 MB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.73 KB)
This web page is about ContentExplorer version 8.4
only. Click on the links below for other ContentExplorer versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ContentExplorer from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ContentExplorer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ContentExplorer is an application by ContentExplorer.net. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ContentExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ContentExplorer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ContentExplorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ContentExplorer". If it is installed on your PC the ContentExplorer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ContentExplorer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ContentExplorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ContentExplorer:
- The publisher is: http://ContentExplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ContentExplorer.
8. After uninstalling ContentExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ContentExplorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ContentExplorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net from your computer, nor are we saying that ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ContentExplorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:39:36.567