This web page is about ContentExplorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ContentExplorer from your PCContentExplorer.net
. You can read more on ContentExplorer.net or check for application updates here
. More information about ContentExplorer can be seen at http://ContentExplorer.net
. Usually the ContentExplorer application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ContentExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ContentExplorer. uninstall.exe is the ContentExplorer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 130.23 KB (133360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ContentExplorer. They occupy about 184.56 KB (188992
bytes) on disk.
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (130.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of ContentExplorer. Click on the links below for other ContentExplorer versions:
...click to view all...
ContentExplorer is a program released by the software company ContentExplorer.net. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase ContentExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ContentExplorer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ContentExplorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ContentExplorer". The ContentExplorer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ContentExplorer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ContentExplorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ContentExplorer:
- The web site of the program is: http://ContentExplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ContentExplorer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ContentExplorer.
8. After uninstalling ContentExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ContentExplorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ContentExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net from your PC, nor are we saying that ContentExplorer by ContentExplorer.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ContentExplorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:35:24.663