Content Grabber 2
Content Grabber 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your PCSequentum Pty Ltd
. More information on Sequentum Pty Ltd can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Content Grabber 2 is C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.95 MB (14623464 bytes) on disk and is called ContentGrabber.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Content Grabber 2. They occupy about 34.35 MB (36021545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentService.exe (6.15 MB)
- cgbrowser.exe (457.23 KB)
- CgNgen.exe (35.50 KB)
- ContentGrabber.exe (13.95 MB)
- RunAgent.exe (5.75 MB)
- RunAgentProcess.exe (5.74 MB)
- ScAgent.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.44.5
of Content Grabber 2. You can find below info on other application versions of Content Grabber 2:
...click to view all...
Content Grabber 2 is a program released by Sequentum Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Content Grabber 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Content Grabber 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Content Grabber 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Content Grabber 2". If it exists on your system the Content Grabber 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Content Grabber 2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Content Grabber 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Content Grabber 2.
8. After removing Content Grabber 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Content Grabber 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Content Grabber 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Content Grabber 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:32:55.827