This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Contagion for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Contagion from your computerMonochrome LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Monochrome LLC. More details about Contagion can be found at http://www.contagion-game.com
. Contagion is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Contagion directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Contagion by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled contagion.exe and it has a size of 436.00 KB (446464 bytes).
Contagion installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.26 MB (48507224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- contagion.exe (436.00 KB)
- contagionds.exe (800.00 KB)
- bspzip.exe (340.00 KB)
- ContagionSDK.exe (998.50 KB)
- ContagionWorkshop.exe (792.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (148.00 KB)
- hammer_run_map_launcher.exe (82.73 KB)
- hlmv.exe (1.63 MB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.88 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.04 MB)
- vice.exe (146.65 KB)
- vpk.exe (176.00 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.66 KB)
- vtex.exe (130.66 KB)
- vvis.exe (82.66 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
When planning to uninstall Contagion you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 238430
Contagion is a program marketed by Monochrome LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Contagion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Contagion from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Contagion or simply click the Search field and type in "Contagion". If it is installed on your PC the Contagion program will be found automatically. When you select Contagion in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Contagion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Contagion:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.contagion-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Contagion.
8. After uninstalling Contagion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Contagion that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Contagion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Contagion by Monochrome LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Contagion by Monochrome LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Contagion supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:57:04.260