Constructor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Constructor from your PCGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Constructor on GOG.com's page. Constructor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Constructor directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Constructor is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Constructor\unins000.exe. Constructor's main file takes around 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) and is called DOSBox.exe.
Constructor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.82 MB (10292494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DOS4GW.EXE (259.20 KB)
- GAME.EXE (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
- MIDI2HMI.EXE (84.60 KB)
- SNDSETUP.EXE (161.94 KB)
- UVCONFIG.EXE (302.13 KB)
The current page applies to Constructor version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Constructor versions please click below:
Constructor is a program released by GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Constructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Constructor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Constructor or simply click the Search field and type in "Constructor". If it exists on your system the Constructor program will be found very quickly. After you click Constructor in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Constructor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constructor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Constructor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constructor.
8. After uninstalling Constructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constructor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Constructor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Constructor by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Constructor by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Constructor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:45:51.310