You can find below details on how to remove Constructor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Constructor from your systemSystem 3
. Go over here
for more details on System 3. Constructor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Constructor folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Constructor. The program's main executable file occupies 17.92 MB (18785424 bytes) on disk and is titled Constructor.exe.
The executables below are part of Constructor. They occupy about 134.00 MB (140503952
bytes) on disk.
- Constructor.exe (17.92 MB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Constructor is a program released by the software company System 3. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Constructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Constructor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Constructor or simply click the Search field and type in "Constructor". The Constructor app will be found very quickly. When you select Constructor in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Constructor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Constructor.
8. After uninstalling Constructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Constructor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Constructor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Constructor by System 3 from your computer, we are not saying that Constructor by System 3 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Constructor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:01:21.087