Constant Guard Protection Suite
Constant Guard Protection Suite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite from your systemComcast
. You can find out more on Comcast or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Constant Guard Protection Suite can be found at http://www.comcast.net
. Constant Guard Protection Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Constant Guard Protection Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Constant Guard Protection Suite's main file takes around 3.68 MB (3859008 bytes) and is called IDVault.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Constant Guard Protection Suite. They take about 4.31 MB (4516608
bytes) on disk.
- IDVault.exe (3.68 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (40.06 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (28.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
The current page applies to Constant Guard Protection Suite version 1.13.1030.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Constant Guard Protection Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Constant Guard Protection Suite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Constant Guard Protection Suite when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Constant Guard.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CppUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Database\siteInfo.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVault.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
Constant Guard Protection Suite is a program marketed by the software company Comcast. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Constant Guard Protection Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Constant Guard Protection Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Constant Guard Protection Suite". If it exists on your system the Constant Guard Protection Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Constant Guard Protection Suite in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Constant Guard Protection Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Guard Protection Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.comcast.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constant Guard Protection Suite.
8. After removing Constant Guard Protection Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Guard Protection Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Constant Guard Protection Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite by Comcast from your computer, we are not saying that Constant Guard Protection Suite by Comcast is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Constant Guard Protection Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:44:27.940