You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ConstaSurf for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ConstaSurf from your PCConstaSurf
. More info about ConstaSurf can be found here
. Please open http://constasurf.info/support
if you want to read more on ConstaSurf on ConstaSurf's website. ConstaSurf is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing ConstaSurf is C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ConstaSurf's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and is called ConstaSurf.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are contained in ConstaSurf. They occupy 9.52 MB (9980906
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ConstaSurfUn.exe (535.78 KB)
- ConstaSurfUninstall.exe (235.46 KB)
- utilConstaSurf.exe (517.28 KB)
- ConstaSurf.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ConstaSurf.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- ConstaSurf.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- ConstaSurf.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- ConstaSurf.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- ConstaSurf.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.09.204620
of ConstaSurf. You can find below info on other versions of ConstaSurf:
...click to view all...
ConstaSurf is a program by the software company ConstaSurf. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove ConstaSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ConstaSurf from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ConstaSurf or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConstaSurf". If it is installed on your PC the ConstaSurf program will be found automatically. When you click ConstaSurf in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ConstaSurf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConstaSurf:
- The publisher is: http://constasurf.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConstaSurf.
8. After removing ConstaSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ConstaSurf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConstaSurf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf from your PC, we are not saying that ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConstaSurf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:23:26.920