This web page contains complete information on how to remove ConstaSurf for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ConstaSurf from your PCConstaSurf
. Further information on ConstaSurf can be found here
. You can read more about on ConstaSurf at http://constasurf.info/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConstaSurf directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ConstaSurf is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfuninstall.exe. ConstaSurf's main file takes about 387.23 KB (396528 bytes) and its name is utilConstaSurf.exe.
ConstaSurf contains of the executables below. They take 2.01 MB (2106676
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ConstaSurfUninstall.exe (235.83 KB)
- utilConstaSurf.exe (387.23 KB)
This info is about ConstaSurf version 2014.06.15.181014
only. For more ConstaSurf versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ConstaSurf is a program marketed by ConstaSurf. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase ConstaSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ConstaSurf from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ConstaSurf or simply activate the Search field and type in "ConstaSurf". If it exists on your system the ConstaSurf program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ConstaSurf in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ConstaSurf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConstaSurf:
- The web site of the application is: http://constasurf.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConstaSurf\ConstaSurfuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ConstaSurf.
8. After removing ConstaSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ConstaSurf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ConstaSurf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf from your PC, we are not saying that ConstaSurf by ConstaSurf is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ConstaSurf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:29:45.710