This info is about Connex ProSight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Connex ProSight from your systemAmimon
. Further information on Amimon can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amimon.com/
if you want to read more on Connex ProSight on Amimon's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Connex ProSight directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Connex ProSight is C:\Program Files (x86)\Connex ProSight\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Connex ProSight.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1794096 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Connex ProSight. They take about 2.29 MB (2401840
bytes) on disk.
- Connex ProSight Service.exe (22.05 KB)
- Connex ProSight.exe (1.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (415.45 KB)
- devcon_amd64.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (76.00 KB)
Connex ProSight is an application offered by the software company Amimon. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Connex ProSight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Connex ProSight from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Connex ProSight or simply activate the Search field and type in "Connex ProSight". The Connex ProSight app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Connex ProSight in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Connex ProSight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connex ProSight:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.amimon.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Connex ProSight\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Connex ProSight.
8. After removing Connex ProSight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Connex ProSight that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Connex ProSight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connex ProSight by Amimon from your computer, nor are we saying that Connex ProSight by Amimon is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Connex ProSight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 11:13:25.930