Connectors 126.96.36.199-1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Connectors 188.8.131.52-1 from your systemEnterpriseDB
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterpriseDB. More details about Connectors 184.108.40.206-1 can be seen at http://www.enterprisedb.com
. Connectors 220.127.116.11-1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PostgresPlus\connectors folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Connectors 18.104.22.168-1 is C:\Program Files\PostgresPlus\connectors\uninstall-edb-connectors.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.46 MB (6773829 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall-connectors.exe.
The following executables are contained in Connectors 22.214.171.124-1. They take 19.76 MB (20724295
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-connectors.exe (6.46 MB)
- uninstall-edb-connectors.exe (6.45 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This info is about Connectors 126.96.36.199-1 version 188.8.131.52
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Connectors 184.108.40.206-1 from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Connectors 220.127.116.11-1 when you uninstall it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Connectors 18.104.22.168-1
Connectors 22.214.171.124-1 is a program by the software company EnterpriseDB. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Connectors 126.96.36.199-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Connectors 188.8.131.52-1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Connectors 184.108.40.206-1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connectors 220.127.116.11-1". If it is installed on your PC the Connectors 18.104.22.168-1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Connectors 22.214.171.124-1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Connectors 126.96.36.199-1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Connectors 188.8.131.52-1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.enterprisedb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PostgresPlus\connectors\uninstall-edb-connectors.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Connectors 184.108.40.206-1.
8. After removing Connectors 220.127.116.11-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Connectors 18.104.22.168-1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connectors 22.214.171.124-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Connectors 126.96.36.199-1 by EnterpriseDB from your computer, nor are we saying that Connectors 188.8.131.52-1 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Connectors 184.108.40.206-1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 22:46:37.663