You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe from your PCLightComm Tecnologia
. You can read more on LightComm Tecnologia or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe at http://www.lightcomm.com.br
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oi directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oi\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe's primary file takes around 3.63 MB (3807744 bytes) and is named Oi_ConnectionManager.exe.
ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.17 MB (12756900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.04 KB)
- Eject0.exe (503.00 KB)
- Eject1.exe (891.50 KB)
- Eject2.exe (283.50 KB)
- Eject3.exe (88.15 KB)
- Eject4.exe (291.27 KB)
- Eject5.exe (56.00 KB)
- Oi_ConnectionManager.exe (3.63 MB)
- sqlite3.exe (516.09 KB)
- SwitchDevice.exe (413.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (4.28 MB)
- oeminstaller.exe (615.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe is a program marketed by the software company LightComm Tecnologia. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe or simply click the Search feature and type in "ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe". If it is installed on your PC the ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe app will be found automatically. When you click ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe:
- The software company is: http://www.lightcomm.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe.
8. After removing ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe by LightComm Tecnologia from your computer, we are not saying that ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe by LightComm Tecnologia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ConnectionManager\Oi_ConnectionManager.exe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-15 11:50:31.630