Connection Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Connection Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Connection Manager can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Connection Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Connection Manager\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Connection Manager. The program's main executable file has a size of 104.58 KB (107088 bytes) on disk and is titled Connection Manager.exe.
The executables below are part of Connection Manager. They occupy about 6.65 MB (6971981
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Connection Manager.exe (104.58 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (76.58 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.23 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
This info is about Connection Manager version 23.009.09.06.464
alone. You can find below a few links to other Connection Manager releases:
Connection Manager is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Connection Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the Connection Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Connection Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Connection Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Connection Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Connection Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Connection Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:58:32.813